Monday 28 January 2013

Telford Anime Expo

So this year I'm going to Telford's Anime Expo for the first time! I've been meaning to go for a few years now but I've always been busy.
I decided that I was going to cosplay as Miyuki Takara from Lucky Star!
I partly decided to cosplay as her because of the time limit I have as the convention is in 3 weeks time so I need to be able to get a simple costume ASAP! But also because she is super cute!!
I can also draw a few comparisons between me and her, one of them being that we're both super tall for our age, haha.
I was worried about where I could find an outfit and a wig for it but this evening I found a recommended website called www.wig-supplier.com - this website is known for being good quality and super cheap. I ordered a bright pink wig which is 110cm, and I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it... After looking at reviews I ordered straight away and well, let's just see if they live up to their reputation. Updates soon!
I have found a Lucky Star winter uniform outfit off www.tokyotoys.com which is £40, so I'm hoping to buy that tomorrow.
I will update you guys on quality and general reviews of these items ASAP!

- M.

No comments:

Post a Comment